Scott often calls me into the other room by saying, "Natalie's getting into trouble!" I usually come in the room to find Natalie standing on something...a chair, an end table, a toy tub, etc. This line isn't as worrisome to me as it once was. Natalie getting into "trouble" is becoming more of the norm. Scott's picked up on this, so today, he upped the ante.
This evening, I heard, "Natalie and I are finding choking hazards!" I'm still not sure what he was referring to, but it did work at getting me into the room at a much faster speed than normal. Oh brother!
Jon and Scott spent a hour or so putting together a train set that Jon had from his childhood. (I'm not sure who had more fun.)
Those pictures of Jon and Scott are precious! They're going to have lots of fun together. Natalie has got style. :) I'd love to spend a day with her. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my the choking hazards thing is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!!! That is too funny!!!! :)
ReplyDelete