Friday, March 8, 2013

No, No Natalie!

Natalie,

Please stop...

-Using the orange marker to color in your belly button
-Spitting on your hands and calling it hand sanitizer (gross!)
-Playing with your spaghetti instead of eating it
-Screaming, "Oh no!  A big elephant!" each time I walk in the room
-Destroying Scott's ______ (insert project of the day)
-Getting yourself stuck in Kate's exersaucer
-Making us smile when we are trying to be stern with you
And the list goes on and on...





 A couple of Natalie stories...

One day, she and Scott were getting into it.  Natalie got frustrated and wanted to insult her brother.  She thought for a moment and then said, "You're...you're...you're smaller than David and I'm bigger than Goliath!"  It made both Scott and I laugh...not the response she was wanting!

Yesterday I was talking to the kids about some foods being okay to have in moderation.  Scott asked what moderation meant so I tried to explain.  After my definition sunk in with Natalie, she wrinkled her forehead and whined, "Noooo!  I don't like moderation!"  It was funny (and somewhat appropriate) to hear that come out of my two year old's mouth.  And for the record, Natalie, I don't like moderation too much either!


6 comments:

  1. Both Natalie and Abel have SO much in common it is creepy! I would love to share stories sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every family has 1 child like that. Jessica is my wild, impulsive, wonder-filled child! So just look at her if you want to see what she will be like in 5 years!! :-) She makes life more interesting & I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she reminds me so much of Adilynn! We have got to get those girls together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! She is going to be a handful and a half, but so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious post, Lindsey! I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete