Sunday, April 27, 2014

This too shall pass

Looking back at these pictures at all of my kids at 18 months brings to mind a couple of things...

One and a half year olds are super cute and super fun.  They start to really become little people at this age- full of opinions, expressions, personality, and all.  Can't resist squeezing them!

They are also A LOT of work.  It's temporary though.  I'm giving myself a pep talk.  I no longer find the older kids climbing on the dining room table, eating rocks when we play outdoors, or taking big sips of water and then spitting it all over their shirts as they grin.  I no longer need to search for their pacifiers, plan my outings around their naps, or duck if I happen to walk past their Sunday School classroom.  One day, Kate will also outgrow these things and mature into a more independent preschooler...but hopefully not too quickly!  My babies are growing up so fast!

Scott at 18 months

Natalie at 18 months

Kate at 18 months (Her first picture reminds me of the Brady Bunch)


Hooray for 18 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment