The kids have played outside the last few days, and it's been an absolute blast. Such joy it brings! Such fun is had! And...I think the children have enjoyed themselves, too. "Come in when it's dark, kids..."
Prior to the weather change, we've done some arts & crafts, visited our indoor gymnastics place, and dumped and picked up toys again and again. Did I mention how relieved I am that spring is at hand?
Kate: Mom, put that silly camera down and HELP ME!!!!!!!! This is NOT another Kodak moment.
Scott frequently browses on Amazon. The other day he came to me with a red face and asked if he would be getting a certain train for his birthday. He called me to the computer and pointed out that a train he clicked on read, "You purchased this item on March 10, 2015." He put two and two together...time for a new system. :)
Grandma made Natalie a purple purse and matching dress. Kate's taken a liking to the purse however, and it's been the source of many squabbles. I've put in a request for another one...:)
Me too! Me too! Kate says, "Giddy ha!" :)
The boys are looking for deer at the new house. One day, Jon spotted FOURTEEN walking across the backyard. I either need to find some tasty venison recipes fast or stock up on more Donatos coupons. Yikes!
Fun crafts made with Jon's mom and grandma
Kate says, "How 'bout _____ instead?" a lot.
Tonight I told her she could have ONE MORE pretzel. She quickly put her little hand into the bag and pulled out the biggest handful she could manage and said, "How 'bout yots (lots) instead?"
How 'bout you stop making me laugh when I need to be firm, Kate?
No comments:
Post a Comment