Scott had the opportunity to be on a Spell Bowl team this year. It was a great experience and a fun competition to watch!
We enjoyed the school Christmas program recently. Natalie and Kate were selected to sing solos! Poor Kate was battling a major cold, but she still managed to give it her best shot- raspy voice and all! We were proud of them for getting up there and doing it. Scott will vouch that each girl practiced her solo at home a billion times.
(I got the "memory full" notice on my phone right as Kate stepped up to sing, and I was sooo bummed!! Thankfully, some other moms shared the clips with me- however I didn't get too many pictures. And everyone knows...I like pictures!)
Me: Kate, today the dentist said you are doing a very good job with your brushing. Keep that up!
Sly
Kate: Ha! I fooled them. I just brushed really well right before I went to
the dentist. Some nights, I just go, 'brush, brush, done!'
Look what Scout brought home this time!!
Natalie's class Christmas party- They were attempting to dress her like a tree!
One of these children did not care to participate in the library's holiday photo booth. Can you guess which one? I made him anyway!:)
That's a wrap!
Summer Snapshot
13 years ago
Ok, I'm cracking up at Kate's dentist comment!! She is hilarious!!
ReplyDelete